Babette's Feast describes herself as a "passionate cook" who most enjoys sharing her love of food with others. Her recipes leave no room for doubt. In the last ten days, she has added 12 great recipes to food52. Among them are Vin a l'Orange, Caramelized Fillet of Lamb with Red Wine Jus and Creamy Polenta and Almond and Fig Daisies. Check out her profile and fan her here.
Read Babette's Feast's profile Q&A:
- What do you cook when home alone?
Make a tasty meal for the family and take a bite here and there - cooks always eat the best!
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
Kenwood Chef stand mixer
- Your ideal meal:
Anything shared with family and friends - love and good company make the meal!
- Something you'd like a chance to eat or cook:
I would love to cook with Amanda and Merrill testing the recipes
- The number of bottles of wine you own:
Desperately need to go to the supermarket and buy some!
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Kitchen pet peeve:
Breadcrumbs on the kitchen floor!
- Your favorite cookbook:
Dessert Cookery Books