- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
- Your ideal meal:
Anything that gives me a happy feeling
- Something you'd like a chance to eat or cook:
- The number of bottles of wine you own:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Kitchen pet peeve:
- Your favorite cookbook:
Cooking by James Peterson
If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each Peach Pear Plum
Poetry for your market basket.
Poems for your fridge.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.