For the next two weeks, we're hosting our own Summer Food Fights on FOOD52 -- come play along!
It's been quite the week here at FOOD52: a week of victories, a week of upsets, a week of whipped cream and sticky toffee and blood, sweat, and tears. Catch up on all of this week's events -- and make sure to check back next week for more dramatic, awe-inspiring, nail-biting food fighting.
• We kicked things off with the Food Fights Opening Ceremony -- FOOD52-style, of course.
• We asked you for Your Best Kitchen Hack (you can still enter!), and showed you how to win amazing prizes from Le Creuset.
• FOOD52 and Saveur Magazine teamed up to host The FOOD52/Saveur Market Basket Pinterest Challenge, where you can win your own market basket filled with $300 worth of prizes.
• Classically-trained Merrill and FOOD52 developer Amanda Li faced off in The Mirepoix Triathlon.
• The FOOD52 staff competed in a dramatic, tear-inducing Whisk-Off, seeing who could whip cream the fastest.
• We introduced The Sticky Toffee Pudding Style-Off with our first two contestants (style-testants?): Heidi Swanson of 101 Cookbooks and Karen Mordechai of Sunday Suppers -- make sure to check back next week for Todd Coleman of Saveur, and, of course, FOOD52's submissions.
Let the games...continue!
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.