If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
For the next two weeks, we're hosting our own Summer Food Fights on FOOD52 -- come play along!
It's been quite the week here at FOOD52: a week of victories, a week of upsets, a week of whipped cream and sticky toffee and blood, sweat, and tears. Catch up on all of this week's events -- and make sure to check back next week for more dramatic, awe-inspiring, nail-biting food fighting.
• We kicked things off with the Food Fights Opening Ceremony -- FOOD52-style, of course.
• We asked you for Your Best Kitchen Hack (you can still enter!), and showed you how to win amazing prizes from Le Creuset.
• FOOD52 and Saveur Magazine teamed up to host The FOOD52/Saveur Market Basket Pinterest Challenge, where you can win your own market basket filled with $300 worth of prizes.
• Classically-trained Merrill and FOOD52 developer Amanda Li faced off in The Mirepoix Triathlon.
• The FOOD52 staff competed in a dramatic, tear-inducing Whisk-Off, seeing who could whip cream the fastest.
• We introduced The Sticky Toffee Pudding Style-Off with our first two contestants (style-testants?): Heidi Swanson of 101 Cookbooks and Karen Mordechai of Sunday Suppers -- make sure to check back next week for Todd Coleman of Saveur, and, of course, FOOD52's submissions.
Let the games...continue!
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.