If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
For the past two weeks, we've hosted our own Summer Food Fights on FOOD52 -- come play along!
The cream has been whipped. The caramel has been poured. The kitchens have been fussed with; the cherpumple has been sliced; the pork belly fat has been all used up. Whip up some snacks and check out the highlights of The FOOD52 Summer Food Fights -- and all of the sticky, sweaty, messy glory.
• We presented the bronze, silver, and gold medals (or Le Creuset braisers, to be exact) for Your Best Kitchen Hacks: Hacking a Cold Smoker, How to Avoid Mincing Ginger, and The Small Kitchen Kitchen Hack.
• Amanda and Kristy competed in the hardest sport of them all: sychronized kitchen fussing.
• We and Serious Eats accomplished the impossible: constructing two successful variations on chermpumple. What's a cherpumple? Check. It. Out.
• The FOOD52 staff competed in a mind-blowing, nail-biting, tear-inducing Whisk-Off.
• Classically-trained Merrill and FOOD52 developer Amanda Li faced off in The Mirepoix Triathlon.
Thanks to all that participated -- and congrats to all that brought home the glory!
What we turn to in the kitchen
13 essential cooking apps.
Paint your kitchen in one day.
We've got the summer blues.
How to cook with herb stems.
A better basket.