For the past two weeks, we've hosted our own Summer Food Fights on FOOD52 -- come play along!
The cream has been whipped. The caramel has been poured. The kitchens have been fussed with; the cherpumple has been sliced; the pork belly fat has been all used up. Whip up some snacks and check out the highlights of The FOOD52 Summer Food Fights -- and all of the sticky, sweaty, messy glory.
• We presented the bronze, silver, and gold medals (or Le Creuset braisers, to be exact) for Your Best Kitchen Hacks: Hacking a Cold Smoker, How to Avoid Mincing Ginger, and The Small Kitchen Kitchen Hack.
• Amanda and Kristy competed in the hardest sport of them all: sychronized kitchen fussing.
• We and Serious Eats accomplished the impossible: constructing two successful variations on chermpumple. What's a cherpumple? Check. It. Out.
• The FOOD52 staff competed in a mind-blowing, nail-biting, tear-inducing Whisk-Off.
• Classically-trained Merrill and FOOD52 developer Amanda Li faced off in The Mirepoix Triathlon.
Thanks to all that participated -- and congrats to all that brought home the glory!
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.