We just want to sit down and have a cup of tea with Annelle, a retired pharmacist, passionate cook and blogger living on the Virginia coast. She only started contributing recipes a few weeks ago, but already we've taken quite a shine to her for the generosity and adventurous spirit embodied in her recipes, like Cape Carteret Oysters Williams -- AKA Rockefeller, Arugula Lasagna and Once in a Blue Moon Cake. Annelle's personal mantra pretty much sums up our approach to life: "We MUST eat to live, so let's enjoy every single bite!" Check out Annelle's page and fan her here.
Read Annelle's profile Q&A below:
- What is the strangest food you have ever eaten?
grilled pig ears
- What do you cook when home alone?
- Your most treasured kitchen possession:
kitchen aid with pasta attachment
- Your ideal meal:
grilled veal chop with a side of fresh mushroom ravioli
- Something you'd like a chance to eat or cook:
an array of shaved truffle recipes
- The number of bottles of wine you own:
- The ideal number of guests for a dinner party is:
- Kitchen pet peeve:
someone asking for different condiment for meal
- Your favorite cookbook:
Essentials of Classic Italian Cooking
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.