If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm. We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). Click here for more details on how our community-tested Editors' Picks system works.
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- Congratulations!)
- Oscar Night Meatloaf
- Mom's Meatloaf
- Country Meatloaf
- Creamy Garlicky Spinach
- Spinach and Lemon Hummus with Baked Pitta Chips
- Spinach for the Kids
- Mustard Spaetzle with Sauteed Spinach, Sweet Onions and Shiitake Mushrooms
- Spinach Bacon Salad
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Panko Crusted Mozzarella Stuffed Japanese Curry Meatloaf
- Chicken and Shrimp Meatloaf with Whole Grain Mustard Dipping Sauce
- Dinner Party Meatloaf
- Mom's Italian Style Meatloaf
- Meatloaf to Come Home For
- Spicy Turkey Meatloaf
- Chicken Meatloaf with a Tomato-Balsamic Glaze
- Grill-Roasted Meatloaf
- Horseradish Meatloaf
- Cheesy Spinach and Rice Balls
- Wilted Spinach Salad with Balsamic Caramelized Red Onions
- Sauteed Spinach with Kalamata Olives and Raisins
- Better than Creamed Spinach Spinach
- Italian Spinach Dressing
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Triple Cheese Spinach Tarts
- Sneaky Spinach, 'shrooms and Bowties
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Spinach Penne Pasta
- Spanakopita Hand Pies
And while we can't exactly submit Cheap Homemade Dogfood for testing, due to dogs' notorious lack of discernment when it comes to food, we would be remiss if we didn't give it a separate shout-out (woof-out?). Great recipe!
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
Get Baking This Labor Day
These recipes are worth a little kitchen labor
Get baking this Labor Day.
A chef's kids' lunch.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Recipe of the Day
Storage made crystal clear.