You've made it to the weekend, which means you can treat yourself to our roundup of links we love. This past week -- just in case you didn't know -- love was in the air, and it's only gaining speed. Muster up the courage to ask out that new co-worker or the new tenant down the hall, buy a box of chocolates, and read on for an unforgettable Valentine's Day.
- Forget about ordering dessert on Valentine's Day: impress your date by making your own fondue.
- Whipping up these cabernet chocolate truffles is a sure way of winning someone's heart over.
- Puns about food and romance. That is all.
- Your Valentine deserves only the best. The best American-made chocolate, that is.
- Make sure your Valentine gets the picture with short but sweet blow-up posters.
- Go above and beyond: let Etsy and Whole Foods help you find the most thoughtful gift to pair with the perfect dinner.
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.