You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
March, compared to relatively quiet January and February, is a lively month. There’s the debut of spring produce, blooms making their way out of the ground, and an impressive lineup of holidays. (And all the food that accompanies them, of course.) Mid-month, we donned green and downed stout. And now, as March comes to a close, we’re making roasted lamb shoulder and matzoh ball soup. Feeling ready to usher in April? We give you our full permission -- but not without reading these links, first.
- This year, let gefilte fish incite enthusiasm. We know you've been holding back.
- If you go the traditional route and dye eggs, hide them in this bread -- no one will think to look there. (Then devil them later.)
- Upstage the Easter bunny with homemade Cadbury Creme Eggs (here’s a video tutorial) and DIY Peeps. (And while you’re at it, brush up on the history of these classic treats.)
- Ever wonder what goes into keeping a kosher kitchen? Start learning here.
- An (adult) alternative to the egg hunt: Easter beer hunt.
How do you plan on celebrating the end of March? Tell us in the comments!
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.