You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
We’re still processing our excitement about the IACP Awards and our Digital Media wins from earlier this week, so we want to dedicate our links roundup to some of the trailblazers recognized last Tuesday. Read the links below -- all sourced from the winners' circle -- and then raise a glass to all of the lovely food publications, cookbooks, and culinary geniuses that rounded out this year's list. We’ll be celebrating them all weekend!
- We chatted with American cookbook award winner, Hiroko Shimbo. (And she wants you to make kelp and dashi stock, stat.)
- You can’t go wrong with any of Deb Perelman’s recipes, but this one epitomizes her accessible approach to cooking.
- A no-fuss ratatouille, adapted from Lifetime Achievement award winner, Alice Waters.
- Best Culinary Blog winner, Salted and Styled, is all about “food-inspired living.” If that means making these honey carrots and spiced pecans, sign us up!
- Cookbook of the Year author Yotam Ottolenghi is not afraid to spice up old staples.
- If we have learned anything from Single Subject winner Diane Morgan, it’s not to throw out our carrot tops.
- The next frontier in culinary coverage: foodcasting. (Food + podcasts -- we can dig it).
Which winners were you most excited to see on the list? Tell us in the comments!
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.