If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
Whether it’s in your front yard or on your plate, springtime is marked by the reemergence of green. Quite fittingly, Earth Day falls in April (this Monday, to be exact) -- a reminder for all of us to practice sustainability and take care of our environment. In honor of Monday, we’ve rounded up some clean, green links to inspire you to head to the nearest farmers market (reusable bags in tow) and stock up on local produce. And don’t forget to compost!
- But seriously, everyone can compost. It's not so scary. Here are 3 ways to start.
- We all know that eating less meat is beneficial for the environment. This may inspire you to cut back. (Or to start a grassroots movement.)
- For those who need a little guidance in the realm of vegetarian cooking: a roundup of recent plant-based cookbooks.
- If you’re thinking of abstaining from animal products entirely, here’s a bevy of satisfying, flavorful vegan recipes.
- Whether you're a lover of wine, coffee, or oysters (or all three, like us), you should know how climate change impacts every one.
- It seems we’ve developed a healthy obsession with cold-pressed fruit and vegetable juices. (There are worse things, right?)
- If you’re looking to green up your space, start small with a DIY indoor herb garden. For more ambitious gardeners: a rooftop greenhouse.
How do you show your love to Mother Earth? Tell us in the comments!
Summer, Don't End
recipes that make the sunshine last a little longer
Summer, please don't go.
Stick it to 'em.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Recipe of the Day
Get your shine on.