If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- Adam Shatz' Sea Scallops with Corn, Thai Basil and Lime (left, tested by TasteFood) & MrsWheelbarrow's Grilled Scallops, Composed for a Dinner Party (tested by CatherineJagers)
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Week 44
- Luigi's Risi e Bisi
- Spring Pea and Thyme Flan
- Spring Picnic Pea Salad
- Spring Pea Soup, Garlic Croutons, Lemongrass Cream
- Two Peas with Preserved Lemon and Mint
- Israeli Couscous with Peas and Bacon
- Seared Sea Scallops with Gingered Pea Puree and Cilantro Gremolata
- Sea Scallops with Corn, Thai Basil and Lime
- Scallop Potstickers
- Scallops in Champagne Cream Sauce with Truffle Salt
- Grilled Scallops, Composed for a Dinner Party
- We're still waiting to hear back from the testers on these two -- if anyone else would like to test them, please email us at [email protected]
- Seared Sea Scallops with Maitre d' Butter and Potato and Chive Puree
- Sambuca Seared Scallops with Shiitake Truffle Cream
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
A Money-Saving Kitchen
Yes, it is possible! Let's get organized
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Cilantro lovers, take note.
Get your shine on.