We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week, we're feeling especially drawn to gorgeous photographs -- if you're anything like us, you think there's nothing better than a beautiful food photo. (Except for eating the food afterward, of course.) So head to the kitchen, make something lovely, and remember to capture. Need inspiration? Just look at these links.
- We're dreaming of eating these lemon-rosemary pancakes for breakfast this weekend -- you will be too. (Hither and Tither.)
- Nicole’s photographs always have us drooling, and this shoot is no exception. (La Buena Vida.)
- A gin martini, in appetizer form. (101 Cookbooks.)
- An ice cream made for coconut fanatics. (Edible Perspective.)
- A different kind of tomato salad. (A House in the Hills.)
- Watermelon, tomato and feta are meant to be together. (Aida Mollenkamp.)
- And here's a little green, just to balance everything out. (The First Mess.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.