- Maryvelasquez' Roasted Potato Pizza with Goat Cheese, Spring Herbs and Urfa Biber (tested and photographed by AntoniaJames)
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Week 47
- Crab Stuffed Artichokes
- Artichoke and Emmental Soufflé
- Lemon Lamb Shanks with Baby Artichokes
- Carciofi alla Giudia with Fried Lemon
- Artichoke Dip (Which You Could Make into Tapenade by Adding Capers)
- Steamed Artichokes with Eggless Basil Mayonnaise Dip
- Eggs "Sardou" --With Artichoke Heart And Spinach
- Artichoke Fritters
- Iron Skillet Pizza
- Weeknight Margueritesque Pizza
- Roasted Potato Pizza with Goat Cheese, Spring Herbs and Urfa Biber
- Jersey Pizza with Roasted Garlic and Arugula
- The Motor City
- Leek, Prosciutto, and Egg Pizza
- White Potato Pizza
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 1, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.