Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to email@example.com by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!
- French Toast Finger Sandwiches
- Mascarpone Stuffed French Toast Fritters
- Savory Gruyere Stuffed French Toast
- Brioche French Toast w/Cream Cheese and (Sour) Cherry Compote
- Spring Minestrone with Mint and Basil Pistou
- Late Spring Minestrone with Green Pea Pistou
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Harvest Minestrone with Herb Lemon Pesto
- Happy Accident Minestrone
- Soup au Pistou
- Shades of Green Soupe au Pistou de Lovage
- Very Veggie Soup
- Succotash Minestrone with Mustard Green and Miso Pesto
- Minestra of Spring Greens and Herbs with (Optional) Truffled Polenta Croutons Hearty Minestrone with Crispy Pancetta and Roasted Tomatoes
- Pistou Bruschetta
- Buttermilk French Toast with Jay's Peanut Butter Maple Syrup
- Pain Perdu with Bananas and Pecans
- Brulee Lemon Curd French Toast with Almonds
- Pain Perdu with Blueberry Lemon Bread
- Nutella Stuffed French Toast
- Baked French Toast
- French Toast Suzette
- Overnight Apple-cinnamon French Toast
- Vive Le French Toast!
- Villa 525 French Toast
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 22, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
Sign up now and get $10 when we open.