If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Inspired by conversations on the Food52 Hotline, we're sharing tips and tricks that make navigating all of our kitchens easier and more fun.
Today: Everything you need to prepare yourself for the new season.
While you're dancing to Daft Punk in your bathing suit, margarita in hand, with burgers on the grill and a pie in the oven, the last thing you want is a five-minute warning: a reminder that these days will soon be over. Who feels like preparing when there's boozy lemonade and peach cobbler and tomato sandwiches to be had?
We're here to remind you, gently, that fall is coming -- and that means stocking the pantry with more than just tequila and beer. Bookmark this page for when you're ready, and then read on for the tips you'll need to prepare yourself for the new season.
• To get ready, you'll need to make yourself some cold-brewed coffee, first.
• This should be easy: organize your pantry while it's sparse -- you're making new, good habits here!
• Now, build a smarter grocery list, and stock up that pantry, refrigerator, and freezer.
• When you cook all those genius groceries, you'll need to master your leftovers.
• Congrats on all of your hard work -- here's how to pour wine like a pro, to celebrate!
How are you preparing for the fall? Let us know!
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.