We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Fridays are extra sweet when you have a three-day weekend ahead of you. Whether you’re hosting or party-hopping, you’ll need to whip up some end-of-summer treats to share with friends and family. We’ve got you covered with these links.
- Bourbon sours are a must for any gathering, right? (Yummy Supper.)
- And campari watermelon coolers, for good measure. (Aida Mollenkamp.)
- This almond olive tapenade is the perfect party spread. (Vintage Mixer.)
- Another best-dish-at-the-barbecue: this quinoa salad. (What’s Cooking Good Looking.)
- For dessert? How about carrot cake. (The Sweetest Occasion.)
- What’s cake without ice cream? Caramelized fig ice cream, to be exact. (Happyolks.)
- Fruit cobbler is a summertime staple. Make it with apricots and fresh berries. (Eat the Love.)
- If you're lucky enough to have an outdoor projector, end the night with a movie and some old-fashioned popcorn on the lawn. (The Bite House.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!