We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Just when we were entertaining thoughts of sweaters and pumpkin baked goods, Mother Nature decided to throw us a curve ball in the form of a little September heat wave. Regardless, it seems as though the general consensus (at least in the food blogging world) is to say farewell to summer. If you, too, are ready for some heartier dishes, just read these links.
- Eggplant, burrata, basil: lunch just got way better. (Channeling Contessa.)
- Put raisins in your focaccia. You won’t regret it. (Shutterbean.)
- Add a little dill to your yogurt for an interesting twist on the standard breakfast bowl. (101 Cookbooks.)
- Galettes are perfectly imperfect little tarts. Make some this weekend with the last of summer's bounty. (Butter Tree.)
- Adam took a page out of Kenzi’s book and whipped up some homemade bagels -- you should too! (Amateur Gourmet.)
- This baked pasta with broccoli rabe and sausage is comfort in a casserole. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Once you make this saffron salt, you’ll be looking for excuses to sprinkle it on everything. (Emiko Davies.)
- A different kind of strudel, filled with savory cabbage. (The Wednesday Chef.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.