Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to firstname.lastname@example.org by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!
- Speck and Mozzarella Baguette with Homemade Mayonnaise
- Mama's Ham Salad Sandwich
- Pork Torta
- Eton Mess with a Twist
- Strawberry Ancho Salsa
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Prosciutto & Fontina-Filled Parmesan Strombolis
- The Rev. EJ's Pork Steak Po' Boy
- Citrus & Spice Pork Sandwich
- Ham and Sweet Potato Sandwich
- Paseo Style Cuban Pork Sandwich
- Speck, Frisée, Onion, Radish Butter
- Waiting for Bonaparte Muffaletta
- Strawberries in Bruleed Marshmallow Creme
- Spirited Strawberry Shortcake
- Paletas de Fresas con Habaneros
- Strawberry Cream Parfaits with Black Pepper and Balsamic Syrup
- Strawberry and Rosemary Agua Fresca
- Strawberry Pop Tarts Revisited
- Rhubarb Strawberry Crumble
- Classic Fresh Strawberry Pie
- Acacia Honey, Strawberry & Goat Cheese Gelato
- Strawberry Limoncello Fool
- Market Strawberries & Chantilly Cream with Cornmeal Shortcakes
- Strawberry Gazpacho with Strawberry Balsamic Compote
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
Get $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more.