If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Once again, we want to give a big thanks to all of our volunteer recipe testers for your thoughtful comments and for helping us continue to strengthen our recipe recommendations. You can read each tester's comments by clicking through to the Editors' Picks recipes -- the comments are under "Amanda and Merrill's Notes" at the top. And even if the recipe you tested wasn't chosen as an EP, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Congratulations to another great batch of Editors' Picks!
- Editors' Picks for Week 50
- Pennsylvania Dutch Warm Potato Salad
- Indian-spiced Potato Salad
- Warm Potato Salad with Bacon and Fennel
- Salt and Vinegar Reds
- Olivier Potato Salad
- Fingerling Potatoes Remoulade
- German Potato Salad
- Oma's Potato Salad
- Tangy Zangy Roasted Potato Salad
- Hot Potato Salad (with chive, curry dressing)
- Five-ingredient Green Bean Salad
- Southern Three Bean Salad
- Haricots Verts a la Dijonnaise
- Walking Spanish Down the Hall Part 2; Homage to Catalonia
- Reinvented Five Bean Salad
- Thai Green Bean Salad
- Three Bean Salad the Bonafide Farm Way
- Four Bean Pesto Summer Salad
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
We've also added some incentives to reward your hard work and make things interesting. The three people who test the most Editors' Picks candidates by June 22, 2010 will be entered in a drawing to win one of these fabulous prizes:
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).