We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Now that the autumnal equinox has come and gone, we can officially endorse the making of all things comfort and spice. That means warm cinnamon apple cider donuts, pumpkin cakes, soups -- basically, anything that requires spending some quality time with your oven. For best results, cook while wearing flannel pajamas and drinking hot apple cider. And read these links, too.
- Homemade chocolate babka is a labor of love. (But so, so worth it.) (Cupcakes and Cashmere.)
- Fact: food on sticks tastes better. These chicken and cauliflower yakitori are no exception. (Big Girls Small Kitchen.)
- We think it's time for you to make some pretzels. (Oh, Ladycakes.)
- Speaking of fall staples, Beth takes pumpkin cake to the next level with a pumpkin seed streusel. (Local Milk.)
- If you still have zucchini to use up, make this herb sauce to put over pasta. (Reclaiming Provincial.)
- Roast some tomatillos and whip up a batch of salsa this weekend. Don't forget the chips! (Food in Jars.)
- As the weather cools down, you’ll want hearty soups like this one in your repertoire. (Seven Spoons.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!