If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Mozzarella fritta con pesto limone
- Grown-Up Cauliflower and Cheese
- Grilled Peaches & Cream(y) Mozzarella Salad
- Slow Roasted Tomato and Mozzarella Galettes
- Caprese Tart
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Burrata with Garden & Wild Berries, Honey, Balsamic and Fresh Ground Pepper
- Chicken Meatball Sub with Gobs of Fresh Mozzarella
- The Veneziana
- Vegetarian Greek Lasagna
- Fresh Mozzarella and Roasted Kohlrabi Crostini with Crispy Lemons and Shallots
- Dad's Day Turkey Tetrazzini
- Burrata and Olive Tapenade Crostinis
- Veal Chops with Mozzerella, Sage & Proscuitto
- Turkish flatbread with fresh mozarella and za-atar greens
- Mozzarella in Carrozza with Sundried Tomato and Roasted Red Pepper Jam
- White Pizza with Burrata, Dried Chilies and Ramp (or Chive) Oil
- Farro & Fresh Mozzarella Salad with Arugula Walnut Pesto
- Zucchini Blossoms Stuffed with Prosciutto & Mozzarella with a Citrus Buerre Blanc
- Burrata Bruschetta with Broccoli Rabe
- Oversized Mozzarella Arepas with Spring Vegetables
- Mediterranean Country Pasta Salad with Fresh Herbs
- Mozzarella, Prosciutto and Olive Salad Stromboli
- 1. A weekend stay on a small-scale working family farm with Feather Down Farm Days
- 2. A snazzy food52 tote from L.L. Bean
- 3. Three selections from Rick's Picks' line of delicious pickled goods
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.