If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This weekend, instead of patiently waiting all day to have your post-dinner treat, turn your normal eating schedule on its head and eat dessert first. We know you've been wanting to do it all week, and we're giving you our full permission. When that late-afternoon sugar craving hits (and then, the inevitable savory craving later on), you'll be all set with these links.
- Buttery shortbread gets an update with a chocolate-pistachio dip. (Local Milk.)
- Emiko steps away from traditional tiramisu with her ricotta and fig variation. (Emiko Davies.)
- Add a splash of rum to your apple crisp filling. You won't regret it. (Pastry Affair.)
- Chocolate chip banana bread, in cookie form. (The Fig Tree.)
- Remember those frozen french bread pizzas? These are way better. (Pinch of Yum.)
- Give potstickers a fall twist by filling them with kale, apple and pork. (Hungry Girl Por Vida.)
- Put an egg on it! (Your mini pizza, that is.) (Smitten Kitchen.)
- Then poach some eggs in wine. Yes, wine. (101 Cookbooks.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
These Figs are Feeling a Little Tart
Learn to love fruit with chocolate
Learning to love fruit with chocolate.
The best donuts—ever.
We've got the summer blues.
How we do a Genius dinner party for 30.
A better basket.