We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
You don't need us to remind you that Thanksgiving is less than a week away. You've probably created shopping lists, brainstormed tablescapes and perhaps, if you're particularly ambitious, you've started prepping food for the big day. But in case you haven't nailed down your menu yet, we've rounded up some extraordinary links from the food blog world to help make this year's Thanksgiving feast the best one yet.
- Waffles are the new bread. (In stuffing, that is.) (Crepes of Wrath.)
- To keep hunger at bay before the big meal, serve guests this tangy homemade cheese on crackers or crostini. (Petite Kitchen.)
- A Thanksgiving punch that's big (and boozy) enough to keep the whole family happy. (Honestly YUM.)
- For those celebrating Thanksgivukkah: Gluten-free rugelach with cranberry port jam. (The Bojon Gourmet.)
- This cheesy cauliflower gratin will be the side dish that everyone fights over. (An Edible Mosaic.)
- Who says pumpkin pie should get all the love? Whip up this salty honey pie too. (Lottie + Doof.)
- Delicata squash and cranberries make this the perfect seasonal salad to serve alongside dinner. (The Kitchen Sink.)
- Skip the canned stuff and make this spiced cranberry jam instead. (Food in Jars.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!