If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
- Cherry Amaretto Clafouti Tart with Almond Praline
- Summer Cherry Sorbet
- Cherry Milksicles
- The Black Forest Bowle
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Amaretto Cherry Brownies
- Spring Lamb with a Cherry Glaze and Merlot Reduction
- Cherry Sangria
- Cherry & Chocolate Malt Pudding Cups
- Pork with port and star anise cherry sauce
- Marmelets of Cherries
- Ciliegine Giubileo Budino (Cherries Jubilee Pudding)
- Spiced Cherries
- Cherry Almond Torte
- Cherry Almond Waffles
- Dutch Baby with Caramelized Cherries
- Sour Cherry Gelato
- Chocolate Cherry Fool
- Cherry & Swiss Chard Stuffed Pork Tenderloin with a Cherry Sage Sauce
- Cherry Halwa
- Cherry-Almond Cinnamon Buns
- Sweet cherry hand pies
Everything's Peachy Keen
How to use all that summer fruit
Everything's peachy keen.
This week's best #F52farmstands.
Meet 2015's best sellers.
Get baking this Labor Day.
Storage made crystal clear.