If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Our first ever pop-up shop is here! (Today through Sunday in New York City.) See how the market came together below, then come say hello!
If you haven't heard, Provisions is getting real. Our first ever pop-up shop is here! And we're pretty proud of it. In fact, we wish we could stay there till winter is over. But, like all good things, the pop-up will be around for a short time only. Come say hello!
What: Provisions Holiday Market & Kitchensurfing Walk-In
When: This weekend! Today, 11am-7pm. Saturday 9am-midnight. Sunday 11am-7pm.
Where: 168 Bowery, NYC
Here are 5 reasons why you don't want to miss it:
1. Exclusive products not available online. (a.k.a. Presents no one else will be giving -- for your loved ones, or just for you.)
2. Provisions is lovely to look at online, but here, you get to see and touch all the pretty things in person. (And take them home with you -- instant retail therapy.)
3. Need flowers to cheer up your home for a party, or the best, coziest hand-knit baby gear? We've got those too.
4. Meet the makers of your favorite Provisions goods. They're our heroes.
5. Snacks! Drinks! Come eat brunch by Joseph Leonard; hit up happy hour for a few drinks on us. (For a full schedule of events, go here.)
Photos by Eric Moran