We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
In case you hadn't heard, it's Cookie Week here at Food52! And what better way to bring this glorious week to a close than by highlighting eight cookie recipes from food bloggers around the web? Here's the plan: Assign one of these recipes to each of your friends and host a giant cookie swap on Sunday so you can try them all. It'll be a win-win for everyone involved.
- These adorable peppermint marshmallow cookies are just begging to be given as gifts. (My Name is Yeh.)
- Paper-thin pizzelles require some special equipment, but they're worth it. (Nothing but Delicious.)
- Speaking of paper-thin cookies, these eggnog florentines will get you in the holiday spirit. (Smitten Kitchen.)
- For our gluten-free friends: Chocolate chip and pistachio cookies! (Edible Perspective.)
- This earl grey shortbread gives you tea and cookies, all in one bite. (Honestly YUM.)
- A holiday twist on a classic: Peppermint kiss cookies. (The South Will Rise.)
- These no-fail gingersnaps are easy to make, and are sure to impress everyone. (Two Red Bowls.)
- Tie up a bundle of these cranberry white chocolate cookies for someone you love this year. (Vintage Mixer.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!