If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Make life easier with freezer-friendly meals.
On those rare days when motivation is high and time is abundant, you could spend a few solid hours in the kitchen and make enough food to get you through those all-too-common days when motivation is low and time is of the essence. The key? Choosing ingredients that get along with your freezer. These links are here to help you make the most of freezer-friendly meals.
- Don't fear the freezer! Here are five reasons why it's your friend. (America's Test Kitchen.)
- These 15 foods to keep in your freezer might surprise you. (Epicurious.)
- Our complete guide to freezer-friendly foods. (Food52.)
- How to choose the right freezer containers. (The Kitchn.)
- Why the freezer is a worthy alternative to canning when it comes to preserving produce. (Serious Eats.)
What do you want to read about next? Tell us in the comments!
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.