We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Even though a certain love-centric holiday is weeks away, it seems that many of our favorite food bloggers have chocolate on the brain. From tarts and pies to cookies and pancakes, chocolate has worked its way into every dish this week. We say, why wait until February 14th? Enjoy it now. (And later.) These links will help.
- These banana-chocolate-coffee muffins get a healthy kick from whole wheat flour. (The Vanilla Bean Blog.)
- This orange and chocolate tart is truly a thing of beauty. (Happyolks.)
- Marcona almonds take these blondies to the next level. (Joy the Baker.)
- Rye flour and dark chocolate team up to create rich, dense muffins. (Green Kitchen Stories.)
- Chocolate chunks and dark brown sugar belong together. (At least in cookies.) (Take a Megabite.)
- A chocolate cream pie that'll tempt you to break all your resolutions. (Sippity Sup.)
- Blueberry chocolate chip pancakes, inspired by Donna Tartt's The Goldfinch. (Yummy Books.)
- Pear and chocolate are a winning duo in these hearty scones. (Pastry Affair.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!