Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Grab your wok -- we're stir-frying tonight.
When you get home from a long day of work, you're probably more likely to reach for your phone than your wok. We know it's tempting, but resist the urge to dial your favorite take-out spot, and make your own stir-fry for dinner. These links will give you a basic primer on the principles of stir-frying, so you can have a restaurant-quality meal on your table in record time. Take that, take-out!
- Follow these four tips and you'll have perfect stir-fries every time. (America's Test Kitchen.)
- Get back to basics with this wok skills tutorial. (Serious Eats.)
- Everything you need for a superb stir-fry. (The Kitchn.)
- You don't need a recipe for stir-fry! Just remember these 6 simple steps. (Food52.)
- And don't forget these three essential rules for stir-frying. (Slate.)
What do you want to read about next? Tell us in the comments!