If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: Grab your wok -- we're stir-frying tonight.
When you get home from a long day of work, you're probably more likely to reach for your phone than your wok. We know it's tempting, but resist the urge to dial your favorite take-out spot, and make your own stir-fry for dinner. These links will give you a basic primer on the principles of stir-frying, so you can have a restaurant-quality meal on your table in record time. Take that, take-out!
- Follow these four tips and you'll have perfect stir-fries every time. (America's Test Kitchen.)
- Get back to basics with this wok skills tutorial. (Serious Eats.)
- Everything you need for a superb stir-fry. (The Kitchn.)
- You don't need a recipe for stir-fry! Just remember these 6 simple steps. (Food52.)
- And don't forget these three essential rules for stir-frying. (Slate.)
What do you want to read about next? Tell us in the comments!
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.