If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested -- congratulations!)
Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Tomato Basil Soup
- Basil Ice Cream
- Cold Sauce
- Thai Basil, Coconut and Lime Sorbet
- Basil and Toasted Walnut Bread
- Cracked Wheat & Corn with Thai Basil, Citrus & Chiles
- Montbrun Melange: Olive Bread with Basil, Marinated Tomatoes, and Anchovies
- Grilled Shrimp Packets with Basil, Garlic and Red Curry Compound Butter
- Candied Basil
- Antipasto Couscous Cakes
- Corn, Goat Cheese, Basil, and Lemon Tart with Basil and Lemon Oil
- Lazy Lunch before the Genovese Derby: Trofie e Pesto
- Basil Beans
- Sesame Noodles With Thai Basil
- Compound Chevre with Basil and Walnuts
- Basil and Tomato Consomme and Poached Shrimp Cocktail
You Haven't Thai'd This
Thai iced tea is great, but this dessert is better
You haven't thai'd this before.
More seats and more space are possible.
We've got the summer blues.
Recipe of the Day
A better basket.