Each week, we’ll be sharing a comprehensive list of links to help you master something new in the kitchen. Culinary greatness, here you come.
Today: How to safely and successfully use your pressure cooker.
When it comes to trusty kitchen tools, pressure cookers are often overlooked -- or avoided at all costs. But modern pressure cookers are both useful and safe! They create intensely flavored, nutrient-dense food that cooks in a third of the time it would normally take. If you're already the proud owner of a pressure cooker, or are thinking of purchasing one, these links will help you use it to its fullest potential.
- What to look for when searching for a pressure cooker. (America's Test Kitchen.)
- Smart tips for using this magical kitchen tool. (Food & Wine.)
- Watch: How to use a pressure cooker. (Martha Stewart.)
- Five pressure-cooking essentials from expert Lorna Sass. (The Kitchn.)
- Now that you've figured out how to use it, here are ten flavor-packed recipes to make with your pressure cooker. (Bon Appétit.)
Pressure cooker fans -- tell us your secrets in the comments!