If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Any food52 member is welcome to help us test our Editors' Pick candidates, so go call dibs on the recipe you'd like to test in the comments section below! We'd love to see some new testers in the mix. Don't forget to email us your notes (about 100 words) to [email protected] by next Tuesday at 5pm.
We'll collect your comments, decide the official list of Editors' Picks and publish your evaluation in the headnote if the recipe is selected as an Editors' Pick (with credit, of course!). And even if the recipe you test isn't chosen as an Editors' Pick, please feel free to leave your testing notes in the recipe's comments section. Constructive criticism is always encouraged!
- Editors' Picks (these are the ones we've tested — congratulations!)
- Crunchy Spicy Coriander & Jalapeno Swordfish
- Grilled Ginger Margarita Swordfish with Tequila Lime and Orange Zest Homemade Butter
- Succulent Grilled Swordfish Kebabs with Tequila and Key Lime
- Grilled Swordfish with Tangy Compound Butter
- Editors' Pick Candidates (these are the ones we want you to test)
- Tandoori Style Swordfish Tacos
- Citrus-Marinated Swordfish with Avocado, Radish and Yogurt Relish
- Shutome (Hawaiian Swordfish) with Pomelo a la Poisson Cru
- Fennel and Black Peppercorn Crusted Swordfish with Pan Roasted Carrots
- Tamarind Glazed Swordfish with Lime, Cilantro and Tamarind Sauce
- Italian Swordfish with Roasted Fennel, Potatoes and Oregano-Garlic Sauce
- Grilled Swordfish with Coconut Curry Sauce
- Seared Swordfish with Tomato-Saffron Coulis
- Tamari Citrus Marinated Swordfish Kabobs with Tomatoes, Onions and Peppers
- Grilled Swordfish with Ginger Butter
- HOT Swordfish with COOL Coconut Avocado Cream Sauce
- Grilled Swordfish with Lemon and Caper Sauce
- Simple Grilled Swordfish with Garlic Scape Pesto