🔔
🔎

How long do chocolate truffles keep? I'm making a Cointreau flavored one based on Ghirardelii's formula - cream, butter, dark chocolate.;o)

I will refrigerate them of course. Just trying to figure out ways to shoe-horn in some semblance of a normal life as the year-end deals I'm negotiating crank into high gear this week. Thanks so much, everyone. ;o)

asked almost 3 years ago
3-bizcard

IMHO, as long as they are wrapped well and refrigerated they will last a very long time. I made some truffles and refrigerated over a week and they were perfectly delicious. Those sound wonderful AJ!!

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

Thanks, SDB! I posted the recipe for these shortly after I joined, but at that time you could not edit recipes entered in a contest, even after the contest was over. I noticed a few errors in it, so I had the recipe taken down. I'll try to post it again within the next few days. I still have it in Word, so it won't be difficult. They're tasty! Thanks again. ;o)

3-bizcard

Look forward to trying them, Cointreau and Chocolate are a marriage made in heaven. Will be looking out for the recipe. Thank you!