FREE Standard Shipping. TODAY: Up to 30% Off Gift Cards (limited supply). Shop Now »
🔔
🔎

A question about a recipe: Cinnamon Sugar Breakfast Puffs

I have a question about the recipe "Cinnamon Sugar Breakfast Puffs" from fiveandspice. It was listed as a make ahead breakfast, but I am not sure how one would make it ahead. They look divine--but I am not a morning person, especially not on Christmas morning! Any thoughts?

asked by The Spiced Life almost 3 years ago
Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

You can make them the day before and reheat them, or just prep all the ingredients and your pans the night before and in the morning all you have to do is mix the wet and dry ingredients and get them in the oven. Easy I swear!

I apologize if this was already instructed in the recipe, but what's the best re-heating method (microwave, oven, etc)? Because boy they look good! But I don't want to be making decisions that morning either. ;)

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

They'll get chewy and spongy in the microwave. I'd do oven at 200-degrees F.

Sausage2
fiveandspice

Emily is a trusted source on Scandinavian Cuisine.

Yes! Exactly. You can also make them way ahead freeze them! Then defrost them in the fridge overnight and reheat them in the oven or a toaster oven. 200F is probably best, but I do 300 sometimes because I'm not a patient person.