🔎

• 11

• 912

What is the email address for sending site-issue questions? I cannot edit a recipe I just posted. Clicking the edit button does nothing. ;o

Are there any workarounds? I'd really like to start posting recipes again. Thanks, everyone. ;o)

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only
Merrill

If you email [email protected] with as many details as possible (what browser you're using, any screenshots you have, exactly what steps you took leading up to the problem), we'll pass it along to the tech team. Sorry you're having trouble!

inpatskitchen added over 2 years ago

I had this problem today and emailed the editors...shortly the problem cleared up...I have a feeling there's lag time going on...

Kg_in_evanston_cropped
Fairmount_market added over 2 years ago

I just had problems as well. The whole site seemed to be down for about 10 minutes, but then it came back and I was able to upload my recipe.

nutcakes added over 2 years ago

How do you add recipes at all? Is it the my recipes button? That never does anything for me.

The site in general is terribly slow often, when I'm not having problems with other sites, and I have pretty basic high speed Verizon with IE7, use Chrome at times too.

120623_0006
Chef Ke added over 2 years ago

WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THIS TOO..HOW DO YOU ADD RECIPES?

nutcakes added over 2 years ago

When I click 'my recipes' it usually does nothing. But today it went to my profile and I see that I have added '0' recipes. I try to click as it seems to be a link but nothing happens. Where do you add a new recipe. Anyone?

Merrill

To add a recipe, hover over the Recipes item in the main navigation bar at the top of every page. Then select "Add a Recipe" from the drop-down that appears.

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

The only way I've been able to enter recipes has been through the contest pages, from the link in text right above the recipes. Clicking on the rust colored buttons that say "Add a Recipe " (or whatever they say, if it's not that) puts me into a feedback loop of logging in but no access to the recipe form page. I've been unable to edit my recipes, even if I close my browser and/or log out and log back in. All of us should provide precise details to [email protected] as noted by Merrill in her response, above: "what browser you're using, any screenshots you have, exactly what steps you took leading up to the problem), we'll pass it along to the tech team." I have about a half a dozen recipes I'd like to post, but am waiting, still, for the bugs to be fixed. ;o)

nutcakes added over 2 years ago

AntoniaJames - thanks for the tip, I was finally able to post a recipe using the link on the contests page. I can edit just fine though, and did. Merrill - I have never seen any drop down menu's before. Was using IE8 on a laptop in Windows 7 and on 2 desktops in XP. Finally I thought to try another browser, used Google Chrome and now I can see the drop down menu's. Tech ppl better check on IE8.

Dsc00859_2
creamtea added over 2 years ago

In my case, my edits don't come out right away, I find I have to exit the site entirely then check in again to proofread my edits. If I just go to "my recipes" directly after I've made the changes, I don't see any changes.

Junechamp

I had no problem posting my recipes or photo. But now that there is the need to edit a recipe, I cannot. I am using the latest version of Firefox as my Internet browser.

I don't know what you mean by a "screen shot" because all it would show is that I don't get little hand when I hover over the "Edit" button.

VERY frustrating.