🔔
🔎

Site Question - Recipe Search Newest Recipes

This afternoon for the first time when I tried to search Newest Recipes, the first recipes coming up are 11 days old such as Northern Kale Salad and the Pumpkin Rugelah that is now being voted on. This did not previously happen. Is there a problem or am I doing something wrong?

asked by Tarragon almost 3 years ago

Looks like it's a glitch. I just noticed the same thing. They must be working on the site. I'm sure it will get worked out.

Thanks. Thought it was me but now I see the same thing on my home computer too. Phew!

036

That was happening to me too - go to settings (on your browser) and clear cookies and temporary files and try again - that fixed it for me

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

I cleared my cookies and temp files but alas, it did not work. This is just for the information of the FOOD52 team who might be reading this. ;o)

036

drat, now mine won't work either

Ditto what AntoniaJames said. Is happening both on my computer and Ipad.

Scan0004

I'm still having the problem getting to new recipes, but here's one back door possibility. You can see what has been added to the contest recipes -- http://www.food52.com/contests....
That leaves the non-contest recipes out, but it's something -- I looked at a few that had had zero views, so take a look.

Mrs._larkin_370

Mrs. Larkin is a trusted source on Baking.

I found them! Out of curiosity, I clicked on the very last page (pg 26) and there are all the new recipes. They must be loading in backwards for some reason. i'm sure it's a temporary glitch. I sent an note to the editors.

Scan0004

mrslarkin, you are clever! I was happy to find it working again today! Well, another lesson in resourcefulness.