🔎

• 6

• 1406

A question about a recipe: Braised Moroccan Chicken and Olives

I have a question about the recipe "Braised Moroccan Chicken and Olives " from Sonali aka the Foodie Physician. What wine would you suggest to pair with this? Any particular white or red suggestions? Thanks!

Chicken
Dsc_0675-x2a
Maedl added about 2 years ago

I like Rieslings with many Moroccan dishes. Imight also give
Gewürztraminer or Grüner Veltiner a try.

janixes added about 2 years ago

Red-wise, Zinfandel, it goes nicely with the spices, or if you find a Roussane, that's a lovely match for Moroccan.

janixes added about 2 years ago

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

You can never go wrong serving a Kabinett Mosel Riesling with North African and most Middle Eastern food. ;o)

Dsc_0675-x2a
Sagegreen added about 2 years ago

Thanks, everyone! I really appreciate all the advice. Looking forward to making this dish for the first time. I am sure it will be lovely.

_lfp3245
Sonali aka the Foodie Physician added about 2 years ago

I would day a Riesling or Gewürztraminer- they would both work with the spices in the dish. Hope you enjoy the dish!