Stuffed Pork Chops

I am looking for an amazing stuffed pork chop recipe, I mean exceptional here people. I'm hoping there is a great one out there. Let me k ow what ya got.

asked by Chef KC over 2 years ago

ChefKC, the possibilities are only ltd by your taste buds. From the traditional (fruits&nuts), to the overkill (bacon stuffed w/foie gras) to the experimental (souffle' potato&gruyere). So give us a heads up as to where your tongue and talent might be. Then I think we could give you a better indication as to where to go. Good Luck!

I am very experience in cooking. I am just looking for an amazing recipe that is simple yet the most delicious thing u have ever tasted. I don't often cook with pork but I have a very special request for it and I just need a great heat start for a recipe

Do you have access to caul fat?

Cristina-014-web-final

Even though it's been years since I watched the Food Network regularly, I still return to this recipe: http://www.foodnetwork.... The flavors are great, it is simple to put together and it's a crowd pleaser. I always make extra sauce.