A question about a recipe: Cowboy Rubbed Rib Eye with Chocolate Stout Pan Sauce

Cowboy_steak

I have a question about the ingredient "Chocolate stout ( you'll have to drink the rest)" on the recipe "Cowboy Rubbed Rib Eye with Chocolate Stout Pan Sauce" from Aliwaks.

asked by bob6 over 2 years ago
Kandm
Kristy Mucci

Kristy is an expert at making things pretty and a former Associate Editor of Food52.

What's your question?

Chocolate stout is a type of beer. I'm guessing that that's what your query is, check out Chow.com. They have a feature titled 9 Chocolate beers to Drink for Valentine's Day

Scan0004

The question was entered as a 'tag.' You can find it on the left side. I see this keeps happening -- @Kristy, people don't know what tags are, and how to set up a question so that it shows in the box. There are places on the site where the cursor hovers and a green balloon give helpful information. Maybe that would work when questions are being entered.

Kandm
Kristy Mucci

Thanks, susan g! Passing this along to our engineers.