🔎

Help! I'm making crack pie and was processing the oat cookie into crumbs but I made Oat Cookie butter instead

I'm wondering if I can do anything with this paste I made...I'll remember just to pulse next time!

Image

What's the next step? Can you mix it into the rest of the ingredients for the crust and use it for the crust anyway?

rapearson added about 2 years ago

Forgot to put my reply in the right place -- What is supposed to happen is you make cookie crumbs to press into a crust. I was thinking of baking a small amount and see what it looks like. But I think I've lost the cookie crumb texture.

rapearson added about 2 years ago

What is supposed to happen is you make cookie crumbs to press into a crust. I was thinking of baking a small amount and see what it looks like. But I think I've lost the cookie crumb texture.

rapearson added about 2 years ago

Well, they don't make half-bad cookies. They turn out kind of like shortbread or maybe even halvah --they have that sandy texture and of melt in your mouth.

Image

Sounds good to me!