🔎

• 9

• 957

ideas for roasted cauliflower

nutcakes added almost 2 years ago

I like to toss it with olive oil and curry powder, maybe some minced garlic, then hit it with lemon juice after it comes out of the oven. Also good with just cumin and lemon.

savorthis added almost 2 years ago

I toss florets with cumin, coriander, oil, s&p and roast in the oven until slightly brown. Then blend it with some tahini, lemon juice and cilantro for an amazing dip.

cookingProf added almost 2 years ago

I brown a couple of tablespoons of flour in butter and toss it with the roasted cauliflowers and freshly ground pepper.

Buddhacat
SKK added almost 2 years ago

Here is a wonderful recipe http://food52.com/recipes...

Another practice I have is roasting cauliflower, drizzled with olive oil, salt and pepper. Simple and delicious and left-overs are wonderful in soups and omelets.

Maedl added almost 2 years ago

I make it very much as SKK (above) does, but I toss it with olive oil, turmeric, a touch of cumin, and garlic, a bit of salt and pepper, of course. When it is about half-roasted, I add chopped green olives and raisins and top with browned pine nuts to serve.

Melissa_mitchell
MTMitchell added almost 2 years ago

This recipe is really good -- it's addictive. http://www.101cookbooks...

ATG117 added almost 2 years ago

I love tossing my roasted cauliflower with some toasted breadcrumbs, parsley, pine nuts, and raisins. Sometimes I'll also add a squeeze of lemon juice. But there are many great community picks on this site (soups, curried, etc). Just typer in "cauliflower" to the search.

RebeccaCooks added almost 2 years ago

It's good with honey, mustard, butter, and herbs.

Baci1
HalfPint added almost 2 years ago

Roasted as usual and then top or lightly drizzle with an anchovy/caper aioli. The recipe for the aioli is at The Traveler's Lunchbox blog. She made it for boiled cauliflower, but I think it would work her. Oh, make the crispy garlic chips, it's amazing with the cauliflower and the aioli.