What is the best chocolate chip cookie and/or brownie recipe that you know?

asked by alexia1996 over 3 years ago

This brownie recipe works pretty well:

I will attest to the deliciousness of the brownies boulangere suggested, they are amazing and this chocolate chip cookie recipe from mrslarkin is the best ever

Take the one recipe you think is best, add a couple tablespoons of peanut butter and. It will be even better !

Any recipe with butter where the dough rests overnight or longer. For example:

And the NY Times recipe of course:

My Friend has begun to learn how to cook since we connected and prefers to excel at a very few items. Two of those items are chocolate chip cookies and brownies. He religiously follows the NY Times recipe posted by The Spiced Life, and the classic brownie recipe in Cook's Illustrated and gets rave reviews every time. The other items, incidentally: Thin, crisp, minimalist pizzas, coffee ice cream with Oreos. pie crust and waffles.

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Tried Mrs. Larkin's Chubby Chocolate Chip Cookies at The Westchester shopping center Sonoma Williams Local Artisan Showcase. She'll be back in January!! If you are in driving distance, don't bother to bake them, these are incredible and available.... also sold at Pound Ridge Farmer's Market and a few other places in Pound Ridge.

I would say David Leibovitz's salted choc chip cookie, without nuts and I'm still looking for the brownies!