🔔
🔎

features?

I'm hoping this is a glitch because I loved the "feed52" title and because the formatting now seems all out of whack.

asked by ATG117 over 2 years ago
Merrill

Feed52 is still there! It has always been a subset of Features, and it still has its own section right below the main photo on the home page. And yes, we changed the design of some pages slightly, but let us know if something looks actually wrong to you, or isn't working properly!

When I posted this, it looked very wrong last evening, almost as though it was not loading properly (I'm not very techy, as you may guess from my description), but it seems to be the way it's meant to be now. Are the posts under features supposed to be off to the left as opposed to centered? Thanks so much for the reply and apologies for jumping the gun!!

Also, does someone mind clarifying what the difference now is between Feed52 and "More Features," or the features tab, generally. Apologies in advance if the answer to this should be obvious.

One final thing, the slideshow for the best pub food finalists are not opening properly. This is an issue I had a while back, where they open all the way to the bottom of the screen, and I can't access them by scrolling down. This was occurring last night too. I'll email food52 if I run across any additional issues, as not to monopolize this thread and hotline.