🔔
🔎

I am new to this site. Is there a way that I can see suggestions on what side dishes and/or salad would be perfect for a particular entree?

For example, let's say I found a wonderful roasted chicken. Is there a way to see what side items would be great with it?

asked by susan cawood almost 2 years ago
Miglore

Kristen is the Executive Editor of Food52

There are related recipes that pop on on the left side of every recipe, but they might be related because they're both chicken, or both fall, or both gluten-free, for example.

So you might find great seasonal sides that would fit well, but if you can also play around with our recipe search here: http://food52.com/recipes (which has helpful filters to narrow down results) or ask for advice here on the Hotline!

Merrill

Hotline is also a great resource for this - if you post 1 or 2 dishes you'd like to make, our community can then weigh in with suggestions for complementary dishes.

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_

You can also search past hotline questions. For example, type in roasted chicken side dishes and see if there are any related helpful past answers. When searching, make sure you click the dropdown menu for hotline and not recipes.