🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

I'm worried my stuffing is going to come out too soggy.

With Thanksgivin tomorrow, I pre-assembled my stuffing, and I just feel he stuffing seems too soggy. I accidentally added 4 cups chicken broth when it called for 3. so I drained off about 1 cup. Then I realized the baguette I used was really soft. last year i used sourdough, which is tougher. What should I do?

asked by augustmommy949 almost 2 years ago
Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

You have a couple of options -- you could add a bit more bread (the kind you used last year) and/or some of the other ingredients to even out the solid to liquid ratio. Or you can leavi it as is and bake it longer to cook off more moisture.

Merrill

Could you add some more bread and whatever other dry ingredients you're using? That might help to soak up some of the extra liquid. Also, not sure how you're planning to cook the stuffing (covered, uncovered, or a mix), but it would probably benefit from a few extra minutes in the oven uncovered.