🔎

Thank you, FOOD 52, for your hard work and generosity. We are so fortunate to have this terrific community and endlessly helpful resource.

This is my fourth Thanksgiving since joining FOOD52, with each one better than the last. Thank you so much, for everything!! ;o)

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only
Cumberland_pass_atv_trip_-_july_20__2013_019
JanetFL added over 1 year ago

Very nice thought, AntoniaJames, which I second!

Sadie_crop
Diana B added over 1 year ago
Voted the Best Answer!

Hear, hear! I particularly love the Hotline, which I read religiously, including posts about foods I don't like, foods I never heard of, and recipes I know I'll never make - it's just such a pleasure to read posts by people who know and care about food, and are so generous in their willingness to share that passion and knowledge with the rest of us. I consider myself a good cook, but I learn something every time I dip in here!

Mrs._larkin_370

Mrs. Larkin is a trusted source on Baking.

Cheers, AJ! I share your sentiments. It's one great community we've got here. Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.

Image

Yes, thank you all!

Tad_and_amanda_in_the_kitchen

Thanks, all of you. We're so happy that you've stuck with us for so long, and so happy to welcome new faces into the community! We hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! AJ -- you climbing Mount Tam again this year?

New_years_kitchen_hlc_only

Yep, just got back. Enjoyed fiveandspice's easy coffee cake and Giulia M's "the pumpkin bread I can't stop eating" at the top. Taking a short nap; dinner will be served at six. ;o)

gingerroot added over 1 year ago

Add my voice to the thankful choir! Happy Thanksgiving to all.

P1291120
SeaJambon added over 1 year ago

And mine as well! I talk about Food52 all the time and my family doesn't worry about losing me to Facebook -- Food52 is another issue. :)

Smokin_tokyo
BoulderGalinTokyo added over 1 year ago

Just finishing up Thanksgiving over here, and then birthday tomorrow. Thankful that I have time to checkin and share things with such a wonderful and caring community of FRIENDS. Thank you.

Merrill

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone -- our lives are so much richer for being part of this amazing, generous community of cooks.