Monita_photo

In my experience - day or two

Waffle3

Assuming the curd was heated to a minimum of 160F as measured with an instant-read thermometer, the same as any cooked egg dish, 3-4 days.

http://www.fsis.usda.gov...

(Note: I'm not saying it will necessarily set properly at 160, just that it will be pasteurized)

Waffle3

Oh, heck, I was thinking safety. Monita is correct for how long it would probably last in my refrigerator if baked into a pie. ;-)

How_to_make_a_custard_part_1
Shuna Lydon

Shuna is a pastry chef in New York City and author of the acclaimed blog Eggbeater.

Most citrus curd is heated to 180F as this is the temperature of "holds a trail when whisk is lifted."

If you're asking how long lime curd will taste like lime curd in your fridge, I would say no more than 4 days but best eaten the day it is made. Many restaurants and bakeries hold citrus curd for 10 days-2 weeks but that's because they make such large quantities and it actually takes a long time for it to go bad/properly off.
Once curd is baked into a tart shell it's best to eat tart within 2 days of making, as crust will tend towards soggy and curd will begin to dry up, especially at the edges where crust meets curd. {This hints might have you looking twice at fancy bakery lemon tarts...}