Unique corporate gift basket ideas?

I am looking for whole office gift basket ideas. Something unique, not the usual suspects and ideally not loaded down with sweets.

asked by Summer of Eggplant over 2 years ago
39bc764f-7859-45d4-9e95-fc5774280613--headshot_2.0_crop

Kristen is the Executive Editor of Food52

This recipe is simple, totally unexpected, and lovely (and different from the typical candied nuts): http://food52.com/recipes...

671b6c39-4898-435f-92c5-89cd9b925088--img_3788

Are you sending it or bringing it yourself? If you are taking it to your office and setting it up yourself, how about some good quality baguette, a selection of jams or a jar of good honey, a cheese selection, some sliced meats, and some pickled veggies. I know I would love to see that in an office instead of the endless sweets. Plus, people who don't eat sugar and gluten can still enjoy it.

23b88974-7a89-4ef5-a567-d442bb75da04--avatar

A gift box of Fat Witch brownies. I learned about these when I was writing an article about gift baskets for a luxury magazine, and they've become a big favorite of mine for corporate and thank you gifts: They have a variety of box sizes to suit the size office to which you're sending (and I usually send the "baby" size brownies which are a couple of bites). They are really delicious, and you can choose more funky or more elegant packaging. Fatwitch.com. They're in NYC, but they deliver by Fedex and USPS Priority.