🔎

Unique corporate gift basket ideas?

I am looking for whole office gift basket ideas. Something unique, not the usual suspects and ideally not loaded down with sweets.

Miglore

Kristen is the Senior Editor of Food52

This recipe is simple, totally unexpected, and lovely (and different from the typical candied nuts): http://food52.com/recipes...

lloreen added over 1 year ago

Are you sending it or bringing it yourself? If you are taking it to your office and setting it up yourself, how about some good quality baguette, a selection of jams or a jar of good honey, a cheese selection, some sliced meats, and some pickled veggies. I know I would love to see that in an office instead of the endless sweets. Plus, people who don't eat sugar and gluten can still enjoy it.

SharonNYC added over 1 year ago

A gift box of Fat Witch brownies. I learned about these when I was writing an article about gift baskets for a luxury magazine, and they've become a big favorite of mine for corporate and thank you gifts: They have a variety of box sizes to suit the size office to which you're sending (and I usually send the "baby" size brownies which are a couple of bites). They are really delicious, and you can choose more funky or more elegant packaging. Fatwitch.com. They're in NYC, but they deliver by Fedex and USPS Priority.