🔔

less than a minute ago

Marian Bull favorited

Gjkzf-2lgbfx7qeia0tfjdhf9zhi7k6m3g1zcflqp16i_yjflqpzzcnyqgvsazhwy59fk9c_tuykwi9whqojra=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Kbxii8nr_pdq9rtycocxmvj4vaggtbj_a2cidi63ddwnvcl9p2irw5ye3moumv3kvuoclmtptcu6sujzow1v=s265-c

Porcelain Enamelware Cups

Us0v_xjpqqsc3--0qtkgjhkkx4jv11wq1cb8-o2ofj0labodtpjdbmbulls6thvatwr43qdcm9sxqovgpi73=s265-c

Sankaku Japanese Bandana

Cutgalette2

Slab Galette with Swiss Chard and Gruyère

🔎

Unique corporate gift basket ideas?

I am looking for whole office gift basket ideas. Something unique, not the usual suspects and ideally not loaded down with sweets.

asked by Summer of Eggplant almost 2 years ago
Miglore

Kristen is the Executive Editor of Food52

This recipe is simple, totally unexpected, and lovely (and different from the typical candied nuts): http://food52.com/recipes...

Are you sending it or bringing it yourself? If you are taking it to your office and setting it up yourself, how about some good quality baguette, a selection of jams or a jar of good honey, a cheese selection, some sliced meats, and some pickled veggies. I know I would love to see that in an office instead of the endless sweets. Plus, people who don't eat sugar and gluten can still enjoy it.

A gift box of Fat Witch brownies. I learned about these when I was writing an article about gift baskets for a luxury magazine, and they've become a big favorite of mine for corporate and thank you gifts: They have a variety of box sizes to suit the size office to which you're sending (and I usually send the "baby" size brownies which are a couple of bites). They are really delicious, and you can choose more funky or more elegant packaging. Fatwitch.com. They're in NYC, but they deliver by Fedex and USPS Priority.