Here's a fettucine recipe with dandelion greens
Prosciutto wrapped dandelions

Put them in a frittata!

They are great with other greens for a salad with roasted vegetables, chopped up pears, and nuts. Just go easy.

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

I agree with all of the above and also want to say that they make a great spread for a sandwich:

This is a delicious recipe using dandelion greens

You can also add them to a ramen style Japanese noodle soup. Let me add that I love dandelion greens.

I adore dandelion greens too -- I try to source small ones, which I find are the most tender and not too bitter. This is one of my favorite soups using dandelion leaves: If you want to try a risotto, gingerroot's Ricotta Risotto with Dandelion Greens and Orange is delicious And finally aargersi's dandelion greens salad, which is served with a poached egg, is amazing.

Meg is a trusted home cook.

Put them in your favorite pasta fagioli recipe. I take out some of the soup and puree it when I have time, before cooking the pasta in the soup. Bitter greens lighten the dish.

Jason Wood

Jason is the Culinary Director at Glynwood and is dedicated to sourcing ingredients in a way that preserves our natural environment and local agriculture.

I've always been a fan of braising dandelion greens. I usually saute onions and garlic with a pinch of chili flakes. After they are nice and soft, I throw in the greens just to wilt. I cover the greens in chicken stock and put the pan in a 350 degree oven for 15 to 20 minutes. Delicious, especially the broth.