🔎

• 3

• 915

A question about a recipe: Beef Bourguignon

I have a question about the recipe "Beef Bourguignon" from TasteFood. How long should I plan to reheat at 325 and when should I take it out of the fridge before reheating?

Beef
Stringio
The_cook
Gourmet Metrics added over 1 year ago

Reheating can be tricky because food safety is so important. I don't think I would necessarily take it out of the frig before reheating. As far as the time, as long as it take to reach an internal temperature of 160 degrees Farenheit / 70 degrees Celsius.

Img00019-20100929-0432_1_
sexyLAMBCHOPx added over 1 year ago

Per the author (Step 10 on recipe page): Beef Bourguignon may be prepared up to two days in advance. Cover and refrigerate. Before reheating, discard any solidified fat from surface. Reheat over medium-low heat on stovetop or in a 325 F. oven.

Stringio
Jacqueline Jauregui added about 1 year ago

To add an answer -- I reheated this straight from the fridge, with a lid on the large enameled cast iron pot I made it in. 30 minutes at 325, still a little tepid in the center. Stirred it, and after 10 more minutes it was piping hot, and not a bit dried out.